Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Fireplace Safety and other Child Safety Products topics.
If your fireplace isn't venting correctly, it could be causing too much carbon monoxide in your home. This could pose a very dangerous situation for you and your family. That's why experts recommend that all homes have a carbon monoxide detector that will alert you if there is a problem. This is an important step in your fireplace safety efforts. You should also have your fireplace and chimney inspected by a professional
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|