Get Active In Safety

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Consumer Product Safety Commission and other Child Safety Products topics.

Where can I report an unsafe child product?

Get Active In Safety

Have you experienced an unsafe product or service? You can report these to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Consumers, Fire and police investigators as well as physicians and health care professionals can alert the CPSC to an injury, death, or unsafe product by filing a report on the CPSC website. Manufacturers, importers, distributors, and retailers can also inform of a potentially defective or hazardous product. We all have the responsibility to chip in toward a safer life for everyone.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Child Safety Products Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.